Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Anorexia With Guidelines!

So it has been almost two weeks since surgery. I haven't had any complications yet. The only thing that I am experiencing is hunger.. I have none... I don't want to eat, don't care to eat. It concerned me a little bit, but then I called my doctor today and he said just to do protein shakes if I am not going to eat and to make sure I get the full 64 oz of water down a day... Which I have been very successful at doing so... But the other night my friend and I were talking and she had stated that this surgery seems like Anorexia, but with guidelines. Because I simply don't want to eat. But I get vitamins and water down. I make sure I have nutrients. But it's in a way not like anorexia at all.... I actually want to eat but don't have the appetitie. Well, my bored eating has officially gone away and I am super bored in my home with nothing to do. I think I have watched all the movies on netflix that I can stand. I try to get out of the house atleast once a day. I think it is helping out. I am tired of water and decaf teas.... But just two months for all this, I am in detox stages right now to get rid of the sugar out of my system... You never know how much you are going to miss something once you cannot have it... I am doing great though, next week I go in for my check up and permission to return to work on the 12th. I am excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment